Terms of Service
Welcome to Greens for Good, a social enterprise focused on delivering fresh locally-sourced fruit and veg to the people of Sydney and to fighting hunger through sustainable development.
We have set out our terms of service for your consideration below. These terms of service are between us ('us' or 'Greens for Good') and each of our customers ('you') and apply to anyone who uses our website and/or purchases our products and services. Our terms of service may change from time to time and we will notify you directly of any changes.
A. Privacy & Confidentiality
1. We collect and use personal information about you to enable us to deliver products and services to you and, in some cases, to identify your preferences and interests for marketing purposes. We collect and use this information in accordance with Australian privacy legislation.
2. We respect your confidentiality and will not disclose any information about you or our communications with you outside of Greens for Good unless we have been authorised by you to do so or are required to do so by law.
3. We may, from time to time, distribute information to you about our specials, products and impact unless you ask us not to. You may also choose to 'unsubscribe' from our updates at anytime.
4. You can update your data, have us delete your data or view the data we have about you by contacting us directly. We will endeavour to process your request in a timely manner.
5. We are not responsible for your privacy and confidentiality when you use the links on our website to access other websites.
1. We may require you to set up an account and password to access our products and services. It is your responsibility to ensure that your account and password details are kept confidential. We are not liable for any losses or damages incurred from your failure to take appropriate measures to secure these details.
2. We take reasonable measures to protect your data and use encryption to ensure that your data is secure.
C. Products & Orders
1. The products on this website (including images) are illustrative and subject to change in accordance with seasonality and availability of produce. You accept that the actual contents of your order may differ from the products displayed on this website.
2. We reserve the right to modify our products and prices at any time without prior notice.
3. We only deliver to selected suburbs in the Sydney Metropolitan Area and have explicitly set these out in our Delivery Zone. We ask that you do not order a product if you are located outside of these suburbs. If we have erroneously accepted such an order, we will provide a full refund, less a $2 processing fee.
4. We make all of our deliveries on Mondays and cannot provide a specific time when your order will be delivered. We typically deliver our orders to business customers between 10am-2pm and household customers between 3pm-8pm.
5. We request that you provide delivery instructions, specifying a shaded location in which to leave the box to ensure that it is kept fresh and dry until collection. If you do not provide an appropriate location, we will leave your box at your front door and will not be held liable for any deterioration or damage done to the product by the elements or any external parties.
6. Once delivered, you accept responsibility for your order. We will not be held liable for the order, including any associated losses or damages, after this time.
7. You agree to collect your delivered order in a timely manner. We will not be held liable for any deterioration in the quality of the order resulting from delayed collection.
8. We reserve the right to cancel your order and will provide you with advance notice of 48 hours and a full refund.
9. We reserve the right to change your delivery date and time, and will provide you with adequate notice in advance.
10. You are responsible for ensuring that the details you provide to us are correct. We will not be held liable for any losses or damages resulting from incorrect details.
11. We do not conduct deliveries on selected public holidays and will provide you with advance notice of any associated change in your delivery date.
1. We only accept credit card details for payment. We utilise a secure third party payment gateway (Stripe) and all payments are processed in accordance with the details provided.
2. We do not store any credit card details and these details are solely used for the purpose of processing of your payment.
E. Refunds & Replacements
1. If you are dissatisfied with any of our products, we will endeavour to resolve your concerns as best we can. This may involve product replacement or refund and will be at our discretion unless we are required to provide a replacement or refund by law.
2. If a refund or replacement is requested, the customer must provide a written request, together with a receipt and graphical evidence of the unsatisfactory product, within 48 hours of receiving the product.
3. If a refund is granted, the refund will be processed as a credit to the original payment method.
1. If you would like to cancel an order, you will need to advise us by email (email@example.com) or the Contact Us form by midday the Sunday before your order is due to be delivered. Due to the small scale nature of our business unfortunately we cannot accept cancellations after this time.
2. Cancellations requested within the required time frame (as above) will be processed as refunds if you have already been charged for the product.
1. The contents of this website, including all text and images, have been created by us and are our intellectual property. They are protected by copyright law and cannot be replicated, republished, modified or shared without our prior consent.
2. The contents of this website are for general information only.
3. The contents of this website are subject to change and may be changed without any prior notice.
4. We reserve the right to modify, withdraw or suspend any of the contents of this website at any time without prior notice. This may include scheduled and unscheduled 'downtime'.
H. Limitation of Liability
1. We are not liable for any losses or damages indirectly resulting from the delivery of our products and services, unless required by law.